Any of the following situations may indicate that now is the perfect time to start researching self-storage facilities.:
1. You have items you are tripping over and don’t have the space to put them away.
2. You are moving soon and need to reduce the “extra stuff” during the sale of your current home.
3. Your student needs somewhere to put their stuff over the summer while the dorms are closed and you don’t have any extra room.
4. You have a family member moving to transitional housing such as assisted living or skilled nursing and there isn’t the space for their entire household I the facility or at your house.
Once you are ready here are a few things to think about during your search.
1. Consider the location of the facility: If you are moving over a period of time or looking to reduce clutter, look for a facility close to your current home. This will make the trips back and forth a bit easier. If you are moving a family member, perhaps a facility close to the new residence would be best to reduce the trips across town.
2. Consider the safety and upkeep of the facility: You want to ensure that your belongings are going to be protected and in a clean and updated environment. Make sure you drive by the facility to ensure it is modern and taken care of. Ask about safety features such as securely gated perimeter and cameras.
3. Consider the variety of sized units available: Whether you need to store a little or a lot make sure the facility has the size that will best fit your items.
Contact any facility you are considering to ensure that they have all of the above and can meet your needs. At Store It All in Lincoln, NE we are eager to help you find the best sized unit for your needs and to provide a safe and clean location for your possessions. Visit us online at www.StoreItAllLincoln.com or call today 402-975-2244.